》Pakistan - Visas for Taiwan
Visa required for the following purposes:
1. Invited by the Republic of China government agencies on official missions;
2. Participating in international meetings or activities for the purposes of religious, athletic, or cultural exchange, which are held by the organizations legally set up in the Republic of China;
3. Visiting relatives with legal residence status in the Republic of China, including spouse, family members of lineal relationship, or siblings;
4. Conducting economic and commercial business (including accompanying spouse or children);businesspeople at the recommendation of local offices of the Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA) are eligible for an eVisa ;
5. Crew members intending to come to the Republic of China to report for duty;
6. Medical treatment.
For more details, please visit "https://www.boca.gov.tw/cp-159-249-4162c-2.html".